Logos Quiz Answers Level 9 Part 3 for iPad and iPhone
2. Energizer – Black rectangle with a red and yellow stripe at the bottom
3. Ubuntu – Orange circle with three people holding hands (three dots and three curves in white)
4. KitKat – Red square with a white oval inside
5. Monopoly – Man with top hat and cane logo on a red rectangle
6. Reddit – Character or man with orange eyes and one hair sticking up
7. Kangol – Blue kangaroo facing to the right
8. Mares – “M” with a red triangle below it (arrow pointing down)
9. LG – Pink circle with “L”, “G” and a dot inside
10. Blogger – Orange box with a white “B” in the center (rounded corners)
11. Holiday Inn – Green square with a white “H” logo
12. Pritt – Shape that looks like an open book in red with a black line at the bottom
13. Marvel – Red rectangle with a white “M” inside on the left
14. Ministry of Sound – Grided black globe with a black crown above it and two curved lines (one on each side)
15. Martini – Black rectangle and a red circle with a yellow border
16. Dainese – Red arrow with two white triangles inside (pointing down)
17. MySpace – Blue square with three people icons inside (three white circles)
18. Longines – Set of wings and “S” in blue lettering
19. Bandai – Red box with “N” and “I” inside on the right (square)
20. Playskool – Red oval with white “P” and “L” letters
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
Only one more section to go in level 9 and you’re done! If you think our guides and hints help you get through this game faster, please take a second to share us on Facebook or recommend us on Google+ so we can continue to grow. Look for a new section with iPhone games and iPad apps you can download directly from our site. We hope to have this feature up and running soon so be sure to bookmark us and check out our newest favorites.
Our app of the day today is Sudoku 2 by Finger Arts. This next generation Sudoku game offers thousands of free puzzles along with an online scoring system so you can compete with your friends. Crisp and colorful graphics optimized for high resolution displays on the iPad and iPhone make this one of the best Sudoku apps to hit iTunes in years. We believe this one will rocket up the charts and become an instant classic! Did we mention it’s free? Go ahead, download it and see for yourself.
Our editors are busy testing more games so look for plenty cool app of suggestions coming soon!