Logos Quiz Answers Level 9 Part 2 for iPad and iPhone
2. Capcom – Yellow and blue “co”
3. McAfee – Red shield with a white “M” in the middle
4. Lindt – Cursive gold “L” with a gold line under it
5. The Olympic Games – Five (5) Blue, yellow, black, green and red rings connected together.
6. Castelli – White scorpion in a white circle logo
7. Stanford – Red tree inside a circle with six stars
8. Arena – Three black diamonds forming an arrow pointing down
9. Ubisoft – Gradient blue circle with a white swirl inside
10. Dakar Rally – Black lines in the shape of a man’s head with an arabic scarf or head covering
11. Oxford – Three gold crowns in a blue circle background symbol
12. Western Union – Yellow square with a black stripe and two yellow “N’s” on the right side
13. Fisher Price – Red banner with a white “F” inside on the left
14. Oceanic Airways – Blue circle surrounded by pink dots with a larger pink dot in the center
15. Cambridge – Red shield with a white cross logo
16. Paypal – Dark blue “y” and lighter blue “P”
17. Playmobil – Blue face in a semicircle
18. Superman – Red “S” in a gold shield (looks 3D)
19. Orbit – Dark and light blue semi circles together
20. Oral B – Blue background with a white “B” inside on the far right side
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
Tip: If you get stuck on this level and need a little help getting an answer, start thinking about colleges and educational institutions. Level 9 starts to shift away from the airlines and adds in a few schools and other consumer brands.
Ready for another fun app? This one takes a break from the traditional mobile phone games and takes a more nurturing approach as players get to try their hand at raising over 15,000 varieties of frogs on their iPhone or iPad. Pocket Frogs lets users play online or off while working with stunning retina display optimized graphics. As you discover different areas of the pond, you can collect rare frogs and score rewards to enhance the game. As you build your virtual habitat, you can trade frogs and other items from the game with other players.
Once again, the game is free to download in the app store. What are you waiting for? Try something different and see why this is one of the hottest iPad games of the year!