Logos Quiz Answers Level 8 Part 1 for iPhone and iPad
If you need answers for other sections, please see the related pages below. Here are the Logo Quiz Answers Level 8, part 1.
1. Wrangler – “W” “a” “g” “r” in black text
2. Cohiba – Split black and yellow rectangle with a checkered pattern on the top half
3. GMC – Black square with a white “M” in the middle
4. Novotel – Blue box with a yellow line and “N”, “L” in white text on the inside bottom corners
5. HSBC – Red hexagon with white triangles logo
6. Portugalia Airlines – Green and red streaks around a yellow semi circle that resembles a setting sun
7. Santana – White star on a blue background
8. Smirnoff – Two silver birds with a crown and a red stripe across the front
9. Lotus – Yellow circle with green triangle and letters “cabc”
10. Hummel – Black and white design that looks like a face
11. Morgan – Silver wings with a blue cross or plus in the middle
12. Kawasaki – Thick red “K” with a thin line connecting the two sides
13. BBVA – Single blue uppercase “A”
14. Saturn – Red box with a silver border and two curved crossing lines that resemble the rings around Saturn
15. Qatar Airways – Circle made from grey or silver lines with a red or maroon gazelle
16. All Nippon Airways - Slanted blue slash that looks like an “i” or “l”
17. British Airways – Blue “H” with red and blue line
18. Electric – Black lightning bolt in a circle logo
19. Vans – Uppercase black “V” with a black line extending from the upper right side
20. Teka – Red “Ti” together with the dot above the “T”
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
That’s it, those are the correct Logo Quiz level 8 answers for part 1! As you can see, level 8 starts with a good mix of airlines, car companies, and other well-known brands. Don’t let this fool you into thinking you will be able to answer all of the questions without using any help or hints. It does get harder in the next section!
Do you have any favorite iPhone or iPad games you think we should cover? We always love to hear from our readers with tips and suggestions. If you find any new mobile games that you just love, please let us know about them!
Are you ready for our game of the week? This week, we are taking it back to a classic favorite with a new twist. Paper Toss 2.0 is now available on iTunes for the iPhone and iPad. It still has all of your favorite feature from the original Paper Toss app but with great new elements including exploding office objects and moving targets! This in one of the best procrastinating games you can get for your mobile device. This one is also a free download so give it a shot!