Logos Quiz Answers Level 7 Part 3 for iPhone and iPad
2. Electrolux – Black square with a white circle inside and a symbol in the middle
3. Alcatel – Grey rectangle with an orange triangle above it and the letter “A”, “A”, and “L”
4. Quiznos – Red and green “Q” (uppercase)
5. Amstrad – Grey rectangle with a red stripe and letter “R” in white
6. China Unicom – Red design that looks like two hearts tied together
7. Bentley – Silver wings with a black circle logo
8. Element – Black circle with a tree and broken outer circle
9. Fujifilm – Red “F” with a red arrow
10. Caterpillar – Solid yellow triangle
11. Compaq – Red “c” and “q” text with white space in the middle
12. Asiana Airlines – Red arrow with rounded corners at the end of each line
13. Sharp – Red “RP” in thin uppercase font
14. Polaroid – Multi-color square logo
15. Airwalk – White “A” in a red circle
16. Chubu Electric Power – Orange and red shape that looks like a fan or feathers
17. Ritz Carlton – Blue crown with a lion on the top
18. Star Alliance – Five silver triangles forming a star or circle
19. Kronenbourg – Gold oval divided into alternating red and white sections with two lions and a crown
20. Milton Bradley – Red “M” and blue “B” in a black square or box
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
That section featured a good mix of companies from around the world. As you can see, it isn’t good enough to just master the brands in your home country if you want to master this game. Tip: Try to get the local ones first without using any hints, that way you can get as much help as possible on the international logo questions without having to jump to the walkthrough or cheat right away.
Attention sports game lovers! Have you tried Flick Home Run by Infinity Pocket? The app is free to download for the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It’s fun on your phone but a blast on a tablet for those of you who have an iPad. Another one we really like is FIFA Soccer 2012 by EA Sports. This is the first version of the mobile game available for the iPhone and as you would expect, EA did it to near perfection! This one is $4.99 to download but worth every penny. Look for this one to make a run at the top 10 when our list of the best sports apps comes out.