Logos Quiz Answers Level 7 Part 1 for iPhone and iPad
2. T Mobile – Pink “T” with four grey squares in a line through the center
3. Slazenger – Black cat jumping or lunging to the right
4. Airness – Black cat (tiger) walking and facing to the right
5. Banco Do Brasil – Blue line forming what looks like two stacked diamonds or a knot
6. Isuzu – Red “Is” lettering
7. Symantec – Yellow circle with a black check mark logo
8. Carrefour – White “C” on a red and blue box that appears to form a red and blue arrow
9. Kappa – Two people sitting back to back
10. Oakley – Black oval shaped “O”
11. Safeway – Red circle with a white “S” in the middle
12. Mattel – Jagged circular red seal with a white “M” and “L”
13. PBS – White head in a black circle
14. Nitro – Small black tire with a flat bottom edge
15. Tata – Blue oval with a white “T” in the center
16. Showtime – Red circle with “Sho” in white text
17. Kyocera – Series of red and white triangles with two red arrows on the right side
18. Brita – Blue rectangle with blue and white dots forming a square inside on the left
19. Rollerblade – Broken black circle made or two curves and a rollerblade logo
20. Air Canada – Leaf in a red circle (red maple leaf)
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
How did you do? This part had a few tough ones but wasn’t overly difficult. Keep up the momentum and see how many questions you can answer without using the walkthrough or cheats.
Please help us get the word out about our site so we can bring you more guides to other great iPhone games! Share us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest! We thank you for visiting and appreciate your support.
Here are a few suggestions for other great apps and games we think you might enjoy:
Our game of the week this week is Bag it. It is another fun and challenging puzzle game that tests your grocery bagging skills. It’s a free download for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It’s also available on Google Play for Android users.
We also like Traffic Rush by Donut Games. This fast-paced action game puts you in control of rush hour traffic and tests your reaction time. Can you get all of the cars through the hectic mess without any accidents? Trust us, this one is $.99 well spent!