Logos Quiz Answers Level 6 Part 3 for iPad and iPhone
2. Mont Blanc – White star in a black circle
3. Texaco – Red circle with white star and a “T” in it
4. Kraft – Blue “T” in a red oval
5. Dior – - Uppercase black “D” with a lowercase “r”
6. Mac – Stretched uppercase black “A” with two dots
7. Home Depot – Orange square with “H” “T” “D” inside
8. Diahatsu – Red box with a white “D” logo (square)
9. China Mobile – Blue circle with white lines forming a symbol that looks like cupped hands
10. Walmart – Blue “W” with a yellow star
11. Pioneer – Smooth looping uppercase “P” and lowercase “e” in red text
12. Fanta – Orange circle with a green leaf
13. Pelikan – White pelican in a blue circle logo
14. Staedtler – Blue spartan head made from three shapes – looking left
15. Disney Channel – Blue mouse ears on a orange-yellow square with rounded corners (three blue circles)
16. Bugatti – Red oval with a black “B” inside and a dotted border
17. Stumbleupon – Green and blue circle with “SU” in the center in white text
18. USPS – White eagle in a blue rectangle facing right
19. Man – Silver semi circle with the word “MAN” inside (metallic)
20. Cacharel – Silver “ch”
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
After several sections that favored players outside of the United States, this series of companies featured a few household names and brands that many users with kids would likely recognize. There were even a few throwback names in that collection! Enjoy it while you can because another round of difficult levels is ahead.
Are you ready for another round of recommended mobile games and apps? For those of you who like Temple Run by Imangi Studios, try a new title from the same developer called Harbor Master HD for the iPad! The object of the game is to direct as many boats into port to unload their cargo as you can without letting them crash. The stunning high resolution graphics and fast action game play are good for hours of addictive gaming entertainment. Once you think you’re at the top of your game, try it while defending your ships against pirate attacks! It’s free to download so add it to your collection today!
If you are an iPhone user, you may have to wait a while for Harbor Master but there are plenty of similar games to play. One of our favorites is Traffic Rush. Think you can manage rush hour hour without any car crashes, download this game on iTunes for $.99 and find out! Those of you who have Android powered smartphones or tablets can get in on Google Play.