Logos Quiz Answers Level 6 Part 1 for iPhone and iPad
2. Adecco – Red rectangle with “AC” letters in white – rounded corners on the background box
3. CNET – Solid red circle with a “C” in it (white lettering)
4. Finnair – Blue square with a white “F” – gradient curve and tail extending from the letter
5. Stabilo – Swan in a red circle
6. Sheraton – Blue “S” in a wreath
7. Birdhouse – Thick black looping lowercase “b” letter
8. BASF – Grey square and a black “B” logo
9. ZTE – Blue “E” with two black symbols next to it
10. Umbro – Two blue diamonds with white between them
11. Rolex – Gold crown with five points
12. Petronas – Turquoise teardrop with a circle inside and a triangle on the top right side
13. Citi – Two grey vertical lines with a red arch above them
14. UBS – Three black keys logo (Crossing)
15. Lee – Bumpy black uppercase letter “L”
16. Pontiac – Silver and red arrow pointing down with a plus or cross inside
17. BNP Parabas – Green square with four white stars – one looks like a bird near the top of the box
18. Milka – Purple square with a white “M” inside
19. Boeing – Blue circle with two blue streaks through it – one on the right side towards the bottom
20. Santander – Red circle with flame – circle appears flat
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
Level 6 is by far the most difficult level of the Logos Quiz game so far. Don’t get discouraged if you are having a hard time. If you need help for this part or find yourself referring to the walkthrough frequently, you are not alone!
I had to take a break and play a little Angry Birds Space and Catapult King to give my brain a rest between sections. Using a few cheats here will help you get the correct answer on some of the less obvious brands.
Can’t get enough brain teasers and puzzle games? Try 100 Floors for the iPad and iPhone or Escape the Room Limited Time. Both of these are great mobile games that will give you hours of entertainment on your phone or tablet!