Logos Quiz Answers Level 5 Part 4 for iPad and iPhone
2. NFL – Blue shield with a white football in the middle over a blue and white checker pattern
3. Staples – Red rectangle with a white “L” inside – tipped slightly off center
4. Sephora – Black square with a white “S” squiggle (black box)
5. American Airlines – Red and blue “A” logo with a blue eagle (uppercase letters)
6. ESPN – Red “SP” lettering with a white line through it
7. Nickelodeon – Orange splatter that looks like spilled paint
8. Esso – Blue oval with a red “o” in in on the right side
9. DCShoeCoUSA – Black “DC” with a star at the tip of the “C”
10. TomTom – Two red hands on a white on a ball, circle, globe or sphere logo
11. Lancia – Blue shield with a silver circle and outline – metallic look
12. Nespresso – Brown box with a white “N” in the middle
13. Blackberry – Seven (7) black curved dots arranged in a circular pattern
14. Olympus – Blue “oms” with a yellow line under it
15. Cartier – Black cursive “rt” and “r” lettering
16. Gucci – Two black uppercase “G’s” with one backwards – Looks like two overlapping rings
- Logo Quiz Answers Level 5 Part 1
- Logo Quiz Answers Level 5 Part 2
- Logo Quiz Answers Level 5 Part 3
- Logo Quiz Answers Level 6 Part 1
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
Whew, you finally made it through level 5! That last part had a good mix of common company logos and a few tricky ones. The good news is that you are nearing the halfway point and making good progress towards mastering the game.
If you are enjoying our walkthrough and hints, please take a moment to share us on Facebook, Twitter, or Google + so we can reach a larger audience. The more we grow, the faster we can bring you cheats and guides to more mobile games and apps!
Tip: Have you updated your iPhone recently? Be sure to download the latest updates from iTunes to make sure you have access to all of the newest levels of the game. The same applies to those of you who are playing on an iPad tablet. Getting the newest version will give you access to additional content and puzzles that were not available when the app was first released.