Logos Quiz Answers Level 5 Part 3 for iPhone and iPad
2. Diadora – Black curved arrow pointing left
3. General Motors – Uppercase “GM” with a blue line under it
4. Le Coq Sportif – Black rooster in a triangle logo
5. Asics – Curved black lowercase letter “a”
6. Rotring – Red circle with a “g” – Be careful here! It’s not Target
7. Bank of America - Two blue lines and four red lines in a diamond shape
8. Samsonite – Grey spiral that looks like 4 half moons or two rings connected together
9. History Channel – Gold “H” in a red square with a gold border
10. Smart – Silver “C” with a yellow triangle (gold)
11. Volcom – Black spear tip
12. Lancome – Grey letters “LNOE”
13. Bic – Man with a pen in a yellow shirt
14. Columbia – Eight small blue rectangles making four blue squares
15. Unilever – Large blue “U” made up of smaller symbols
16. Pixar – Light and the letter “R” in black
17. Lacoste – Green alligator logo with an open mouth facing to the right
18. Sanyo – Red “N” with blurred edges
19. Old Navy – Blue oval with “O” and “N” in white lettering
20. Burberry – Black knight on a horse – appears to be jousting
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
You’re almost done with level 5, just one more part to go! Hopefully you didn’t use up all of your hints because they keep getting harder as you move on. See how far you can get on your own and then ask a friend or refer to our walkthrough when you get frustrated or start seeing brands you’ve never heard of.
Tip: If you are having a tough time seeing the logos on your iPhone, tap the one you want a closer look at as if you were about to answer the question and the app will display a larger version that reveals much more detail. This can really help at times!
Have you tried the 100 Floors game yet? This is another challenging puzzle game for your mobile device that uses the swipe and tilt features on your iPhone or iPad to test your creativity and problem solving skills. It’s free to download and one of the best games on the iTunes charts at the moment. Give it a try!
Do you have any other favorite smartphone games or tablet apps you would like to see us cover? If so, please let us know about them so we can expand our coverage.