This game can be fun and frustrating at the same time!
Are you starting to see a few that you don’t immediately recognize? This guide will help you get the right solutions to the final part of level 3 for the iPhone, iPod, and iPad versions of the app.
Here are the Logos Quiz answers to level 3 part 4:
2. Oracle – Red “O” and “E”
3. EA – Silver circle with the word “Sports” inside in blue lettering
4. Maserati – Silver oval half filled with blue and containing a red emblem
5. Land Rover – Solid green oval with a thin border
6. Speedo – Red arrow
7. Guinness – Solid black square with white lettering
8. Mini – Black circle with silver wings
9. Pfizer – Solid blue oval with white “f” and “i”
10. National Geographic – Yellow box with the word “channel” in black
11. New Balance – Red letter “N” with white stripes and a red uppercase “B”
12. WWF – Panda bear logo
13. Blizzard – Two blue Z’s
14. THQ – Tilted black box with a white letter “H” in the center above a red line
15. Knorr – Thick wavy white line with yellow trim across a green background
16. Timberland – Yellow-orange tree in a circle
- Logo Quiz Answers Level 3 Part 1
- Logo Quiz Answers Level 3 Part 2
- Logo Quiz Answers Level 3 Part 3
- Logo Quiz Answers Level 4 Part 1
All logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
You are making great progress; don’t give up now! The game is starting to get a little harder but with a little help, you can get a perfect score and advance. If you need a break, check out some of the other top free puzzle games and apps such as Dooors, 100 Floors, and Prison Run. Each one is available as a free download so check it out and add it to your device for more great mobile entertainment!