Logo Quiz Answers Level 1 for iPad and iPhone
The first level of the game starts with some of the most common company logos you see out in public, in TV advertisements, and encounter on the Internet.
There are a few that might be a little challenging but you shouldn’t have too much trouble getting most of these correct.
Remember that you are only seeing a partial logo so try to imagine what’s missing if you get stuck. It is important to keep in mind that there may be some differences in the order between the iPad, iPhone, and Android versions of the app.
The answer is in bold below with a description of the logo for reference.
Here are the answers for level 1:
1. HP – Blue rectangle with an open white circle in the middle
2. Nike - Black check mark
3. Michelin - White figure with black horizontal lines
4. IBM - Blue letter “M” with white horizontal lines
5. Barbie - Cursive uppercase letter “B”
6. Starbucks - Green circle with a graphic in the center
7. Citroen – Two silver upward pointing arrows
8. Calvin Klein - Letter “C and “K”
9. Quiksilver – Red square with white shapes in the center
10. Louis Vuitton – Overlapping capital letters “L” and “V”
11. Red Bull – Two bulls facing each other with an orange circle
12. L’Oreal – Uppercase “L” and “O”
13. Twitter – Blue bird
14. Amazon – White lowercase letter “a” on a black background with an orange arrow pointing right
15. Nissan – Silver circle with a line through the center
16. Nescafe – Black letter “N” with a line trailing to the right
17. Intel – Broken blue oval shape
18. Ebay – Red lowercase “e” with a green uppercase “Y”
19. Levis – Solid red shape with two curves on the bottom
20. Kelloggs - Cursive red letter “K”
The logos appearing on this site are copyright and or trademark of their respective owners or corporations.
Congratulations, you now have all of the answers to level 1 part 1 on Logos Quiz! As you work your way through the game, remember to conserve as many hints as you can for use when you really need them. Try to guess as many as you can and then refer back to the cheat for help.
Please help us spread the word about this site by using the social sharing buttons at the top of the page to recommend us on Google+ and like us of Facebook! Look for more complete guides to your favorite games and apps for tablets and cell phones coming soon.